Wednesday, November 30, 2011

allison+sean {long beach engagements}

It's been a busy month for family photography! I had the pleasure of meeting Allison, her daughter and her fiance a few weeks back - I'll be photographing their wedding January of next year and we recently got together to shoot a laid-back, casual engagement+family portraits combo session. It was a perfect fall afternoon at El Dorado Park in Long Beach, Calif., and I can't wait for part two at their wedding. :) Here are a few of my favorites from the day!
SoCal Family Portraits 1
SoCal Family Portraits 2
SoCal Family Portraits 3
SoCal Family Portraits 4
SoCal Family Portraits 5
SoCal Family Portraits 6

1 comment:

Val said...

You're photography skills are truly impressive Jackie. I love the engagement shots and can't wait to see the wedding ones! I really enjoy looking at your work.