Thursday, March 15, 2012

eric+veronica in san luis obispo {engagements}

san luis obispo engagements 1

Anyone who knows me knows I love any excuse for a weekend road trip, so when Eric and Veronica asked if I would mind meeting them in San Luis Obispo for their engagement shoot, I jumped at the chance! Not only did it give me an opportunity to meet this couple and spend an entire day getting to know them before their wedding later this summer, it afforded me the chance to enjoy a leisurely drive up and down the 101 to snap some scenic photos of Central California (if you missed those, check out this post here).

Eric, Veronica and myself took full advantage of San Luis Obispo's beautiful surrounding, making stops at the Old Mission, the train station and a local park - all places of significance to Eric and Veronica as a couple. We even made the hike up to Terrace Hill for some sunset shots (a "short 5-minute walk" according to the Internet, which is full of crap because I almost had a heart attack walking up that hill haha), which I'm so glad we did because the photos turned out to be some of my favorites! Here's a few others from the day, and I can't wait to now photograph these two at their wedding in August!
san luis obispo engagements 2
san luis obispo engagements 3
san luis obispo engagements 4
san luis obispo engagements 5
san luis obispo engagements 6
san luis obispo engagements 7
san luis obispo engagements 8
san luis obispo engagements 9
san luis obispo engagements 10

Thanks for letting me be your photographer, Eric and Veronica! Can't wait to see you guys in August. :)

No comments: